
Hello ... Well Madison, my niece, got a Silver in the Beijing Paralympics... She is such a legend... She is my hero... .............................................................................................................................................
Thought I would show you what I actually do with some of my time.
This is my first ever page - April 2008 Challenge set by one of the local shops... and I won... lol..
May 2008 Challenge - My little Bear Taylah

My canvas.. still unfinished....
Hi... This is photo of our backyard at present..
To all that like to keep up with our progress...
It is going good nearly finished. ... Taylah's 21st is not far now..
I use this blog everyday, yet I never blog on it, I only use it as a link...How sad is that I use my blog... lol..
Well yesterday was a pretty dismal day, besides the weather.
But, it was 14 years that my beloved father passed away. ...
R.I.P. Daddy I will always love you...
R.I.P. Daddy I will always love you...
I happened to be on my computer... (I know it is strange to hear that I am actually on the PC) and I left a message for my friend, on her blog leaving my Condolences of her father passing on Tues 18th Sept.
But when I had posted it, I looked at the time...11:49am.... This is the time that my father passed away... I cried and cried and cried... I really miss him...
............................................................
Woo looking gorge
Woo looking gorge
Lewis-Paul looking mean....My mother did not even have anything written in her diary at all, noting that the day meant anything... I wrote it in there a couple of days ago when I picked her up from the airport when she returned from Melbourne .... whether it hurts or whatever... dont ignore it... acknowledge his existence.... I love her dearly but sometimes she just gets me... Shit he has carried you through your life ....... Sorry just airing.. Where was I..?
Okay... so today... Well not doing much...... last day before the beloved sweet darling children start school holidays. Oh I so can't wait....
I managed to get myself off here about 11.30am and wash the dishes, vacuum and wash the floors, do some washing... Ok... you got me... the washing machine did it... But I had to load it, spray some stuff on some clothing and touch buttons.... Thats hard work you know.
Taylah at her best. Doing something with the AAFC... She has been invited by the RaaF to attend the Air Show in Amberley, QLD. So she leaves next Wednesday 1st and gets home on her bday 8th October.. All we had to pay for was the airfare. $750... she will need spending money, no more than $150.00 is specified.. So we will give her that... and she wants a party, of all places, at Morley Rollerdrome, when she gets home.
Yeah no worries, we will just pull that money out of our arses... She is paying nothing... Shit... doesn't even work... yeah won't go there... Anyway... good on her..... enjoy!!
Corporal Norman
Anyway going now... remember msn... I am using this again.... and if you know where I live....
Drop in for coffee or a cup of tea in preference or general shopping for that piece of paper for scrapping .... I am usually home.... facebook is not mobile unless u have laptop which I do not ...
Anyway... I have to pack for Scrap tonight. Finish a little more crap in this hell hole and put on that brave face for the troupes when it is time to pick them up.
Drop in for coffee or a cup of tea in preference or general shopping for that piece of paper for scrapping .... I am usually home.... facebook is not mobile unless u have laptop which I do not ...
Anyway... I have to pack for Scrap tonight. Finish a little more crap in this hell hole and put on that brave face for the troupes when it is time to pick them up.
Have a good weekend
Regards, Helen.
*Just thought I would add a pic so you can see how sexy I really am...! L O L...!
Sorry could not find one...










1 comment:
Wow, Helen, your pages are beautiful!
Post a Comment