Well I have a new online shopping portal that I would like to share with you all..
Back in 1995 when Ebay opened with Auctions, and with the knowledge you know today of the ever successful Ebay.
If you were given the opportunity to purchase shares would you of done it...
I surely would of... Damn right.!!
Now less than 10% of Ebay's income is from Auctions..
I didn't even understand how Google makes money. It provides a free service. It makes money from acting as a Portal to other people's businesses. Google collect 'click-through' fees.. This started in 1998.
The same as Yahoo that started off as just a search engine and that started in 1995 too..!!
Amazon started in 1994 with books.. Had the highest turnover of any business on the internet but was running at a loss...
These businesses and now all Portals (doorways) through which customers pass to other businesses. They are worth Billions of dollars. This is where I want to be..
Click here to view the business:
http://www.dublinetwork.com/1073329
DubLi launched in Europe in 2006 and in the United States in October 2008.
We are launching Reverse Auctions here in Australia on 1st March.
Also on this date will be the launch of the Global 'Reverse Auction' site, so that people in every country will be able to purchase goods and the goods will be shipped to them.
Click here to shop (free to join):
http://www.dubli.com/1073329
Reverse Auctions are a fun way to shop.. When you register I will send you 2 free credits..
Come on we all like a bargain.. Do we all do the garage sale thing... I know I surely do.
Everybody uses their 4 cents off per litre petrol vouchers.. and you all sometime in your lives have attended the Myer Boxing Day sales..
So come on and be part of and benefit financially by getting involved at this early stage and sharing it with others..
We all shop online.. Please feel free to call me anytime..
See you at the top..!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment