Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello Goodbye

Do any of you remember when my precious babies wore these ..?
How could I do that to them..
U must admit they look really cute though


Well said I would post...
Major sticky keys issues with Keyboard..... pissing me right off to be quite honest.
Typing like a 3yr old. one key at a time is so boring.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!
It is like talking to a robot!

I HAVE SOME NEWS THOUGH.... Yes besides the fact that I am absolutely stunningly gorgeous... but......... hey stop vomitting your supposed to be reading my blog.

Liam, Our 13 yr darling son...
was awarded the Batting Average trophy for Baseball Season 08/09
... Bloody legend ...


I am going now 'cause typing like this is doing me head in.........

take care and remember to love me lots okay.... lol!!
xxx

No comments: