Well I am not much of a novel book person..
But today I was just in a trance with 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown...
He also wrote the Da Vinci Code. I will be reading that after 'Angels and Demons'...
I just can't put that book down. Apparently there is a movie coming out about it... So I will have to download that...
sssshhhhh!!! Shite... did I say that... I meant go to the movies... yeah thats what I said.
I read all morning, then came lunch, then Alana rings me.. she needs money for her break, so off to McDonalds I go to give her some money, (are you ready for it - a whole $2.75, she got Chicken patty n chips and a McFlurry and a drink) and yes, the book comes too.
So there I was sitting in McCafe drinking my tall soy latte, and after briefing the death notices in the daily paper, which I do everyday may I add, but usually in depth; but I couldn't wait to get back to my beloved book. Time just flew by.. I only wanted to have my coffee and go home but... before I knew it, I had sat there for over an hour and Alana had rode her bike home, so off I went too.
I mean.... What the..? Me - sit at McDonalds reading a book .... unheard of.
I am on page 323 of a 619 page book and I am determined it will be finished by morning... So I am out of here...
Laura... I also can't figure out that bloglines feedy thingy ma jiggy... Need a phone conversation on that one... Ring me when you really want to hear my voice... lol!! So christmas....???
Yes... I know I need a job... Looking Looking... Okay... you got me... reading reading reading..
Chow Chow....
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I heard that the book was great. I was told to read it before a vacation to Italy..got the book, never read it. Perhaps now I have reason to! So nice to hear about your days!
I am onto the Da Vinci Code now..
Started this morning and that is not as interesting; but I will perservere... Did I spell that right..? Care factor of '0'..
Take care Trixie.
Post a Comment